The Savvy Caregiver Program
The Savvy Caregiver Program is a FREE six-session training for family
and friends who are actively caring for someone living with
Alzheimer's or related dementias.
Taking care of a person living with Alzheimer’s or related dementia is specialized work. To do this work successfully, caregivers need special skills, knowledge and a positive attitude that helps them to care for themselves.
Become an expert in caregiving for someone with Alzheimer’s or related dementias!
Savvy Caregiver will help you:
· Understand the impact of dementia on both you and the person you are caring for.
· Learn the skills you need to manage daily life.
· Take control and set goals.
· Communicate more effectively.
· Strengthen family resources.
· Feel better about your caregiving.
· Take care of you.
When: Tuesdays, April 7 to May 12, 2020
10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Where: Home Instead Senior Care
66 Wendell Ave. Pittsfield
Call to register